Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management
The QUALIFI Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management is made up of 6 modules and 120 credits with written assignments. It is aimed at senior or middle managers running a firm in order to facilitate their progression to high levels within their organisation.
Upon the timely and successful completion of this course the student can join a UK partner university to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master’s degree. The main professional opportunities open to this qualification include several managerial positions such as Human Resources Manager, Employee Relations Manager, Benefit Analyst/Manager, HR Information Systems Manager and Labour Relations Manager.
This programme also includes approximately 40 guided learning hours per module. All modules have an additional 30-50 learning hours of optional materials that comprise of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises. You will also have access to 24/7 support, tutoring, and a variety of other support mechanisms.
- To understand and apply the principles of human resource management in a business environment.
- Review and apply the principles of human resource management within industry.
- To understand and apply the principles of human resource management in a specific environment.
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
This module discusses the core issues in the management of individuals that modern managers have to face, and recent human resource research done on those areas.
Leading, Managing and HR Development
This module covers how companies significantly outperform their peers in terms of economic profitability by following the leadership development practices. It discusses latest HRM practices that enables and empowers the worker and diverse management styles which are efficient and effective in various circumstances.
Resourcing, Talent Management and Development
This module covers key themes such as employment markets, adaptability, fairness, diversity, demographic trends, human resource planning, recruitment, employer branding, retention and retirement.
In this module the process of communication between a manager and an employee regarding the strategic objectives of the organization, factors influencing the employee performance and strategies to manage such in a constructive manner are highlighted.
This module discusses the industrial relations in which the company manages relationships between employers and employees, labour/trade unions, employer organizations and the government with a focus on business success and mitigating organisational risk.
Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective
This module covers the key elements of professional competences for independent research of HRM including strategic awareness, diagnostic skills, business orientation, and a concern with adding value through human resource (HR) practice.
You are eligible if you meet our stipulated entry requirements.
Total Programme Fee
For information on fees for this course, please contact one of our advisors on email@example.com.
Students can make payment using one of the following methods:
- Credit or debit card
- Bank transfer
- Interest free monthly instalments
- Western Union
Total Fee £3900
Flexible monthly payment plan
Reserve a seat £600
Refundable in the event of not being able to fulfill the minimum program requirements.
What is Included in The Cost of My Course?
- All course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Personal tutor support with online sessions
- Dedicated student support
- Access to an online community learning forum
- Assignment marking and feedback
For further information,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org