Mini MBA Strategic Management and Leadership
Development as a Strategic Manager
The unit aims to support organisational and self-awareness in learners. It provides a foundation for a self-critical and reflective approach to personal development to support the learner when operating at a strategic level.
The unit will investigate underlying models, techniques, and theories that underpin marketing and can contribute to strategic objectives. It will also provide learners with a critical understanding of the marketing function within complex organisations.
Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
The unit will explore how team performance can be evaluated and optimised to realise strategic objectives.
Leading a Strategic Management Project
The unit will involve the learner in formulating research and methodologies to support a strategic management project. They will be required to critically evaluate options and data sources prior to presenting project outcomes.
You are eligible if you meet our stipulated entry requirements.
Entry to Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- A first degree in business, the management, or related subject
- Other equivalent international degree qualifications
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence that you will be able to study at a extended diploma level English, e.g. IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550/213 or LIBT-EPT
- Work experience of 10 years and above, along with two reference letters
You’ll also need a suitable computer with an internet connection, together with sufficient IT competence to make effective use of word processing, internet, and email
Will there be an interview?
There is no interview process. You will have to fill out a consultation request to make sure you meet the criteria.
Total Programme Fee £1300
Students can make payment using one of the following methods:
- Credit or debit card
- Bank transfer
- Interest-free monthly instalments
- Western Union
Total Fee £1300
Flexible monthly payment plan
Reserve a seat for £400
Refundable in the event of not being able to fulfill the minimum program requirements.
What is Included in The Cost of My Course?
- All course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Personal tutor support with online sessions
- Dedicated student support
- Access to an online community learning forum
- Assignment marking and feedback
- For further information, please contact us at email@example.com