RRC’s NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing
Liverpool Colleges in partnership with RRC International offers NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing course is an introductory level qualification that looks at workplace wellbeing at both an individual and organisational level. It is designed for those who wish to gain a greater understanding of workplace wellbeing and the factors which affect it.
Methods of study
- Live Online - 1 day, plus assessment
- Online - 10 hours of study
Please contact us for current prices as well as special discounts for individuals, corporate clients and students. Earlybird prices also available!
For more information, please see RRC website https://www.rrc.co.uk
What you will study
UNIT WEL1: WORKING WITH WELLBEING
- Foundations of Wellbeing - What it means and why it matters
- The Branches of Wellbeing; benefits and what this means in practice - Interaction, exercise, mindfulness, nutrition, kindness, learning
- Interventions in the workplace - Planning & measuring their effectiveness
The course is assessed through the development of an effective intervention plan to improve wellbeing in the workplace which will take one hour to complete.