Level 7 Diploma in Educational Management and Leadership
The QUALIFI Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Management and Leadership is made up of 6 modules and 120 credits with written assignments.
Upon the timely completion of this course the student can join a university partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a MSc in Educational Management and Leadership or can progress to the QUALIFI Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership in addition to the advancement in their career path.
This programme also includes approximately 40 guided learning hours per module. All modules have an additional 30-50 learning hours of optional materials that comprise of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises. You will also have access to 24/7 support, tutoring, and a variety of other support mechanisms.
- To understand and apply the principles of management strategy in an educational environment.
- Review and apply the principles of educational leadership within industry.
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in education.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to education.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
Leadership Qualities and Practice in Education
This module covers the process in which the talents and energies of teachers, pupils, and parents are enlisted and guided toward achieving common educational aims.
Contemporary Issues in Education: Theory, Policy and Practice
This module covers contemporary issues affecting education policy and their impact on organisations, the impact of policy change on educational provision and developments in the education system resulting from legislatory requirements.
Managing Change in an Educational Context
This module covers the process by which you transition your school and classroom into the future framework.
Pedagogy and Practice in Education
This module discusses approach to teaching, the theory and practice of learning, and how this process influences, and is influenced by, the social, political and psychological development of learners.
Leading Reflective Practice in Education
This module discusses learning through and from experience towards gaining new insights of self and practice where systematic reviewing process is the key source of knowledge.
Research Methods in Education
This module covers the educational research including research approaches, proposals, research activity, handling data and evidence based practice.
Total Programme Fee
For information on fees for this course, please contact one of our advisors on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students can make payment using one of the following methods:
- Credit or debit card
- Bank transfer
- Interest free monthly instalments
- Western Union
Total Fee £3900
Flexible monthly payment plan
Reserve a seat £600
Refundable in the event of not being able to fulfill the minimum program requirements.
What is Included in The Cost of My Course?
- All course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Personal tutor support with online sessions
- Dedicated student support
- Access to an online community learning forum
- Assignment marking and feedback For further information, please contact us at email@example.com